WOW!!! Baby!

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jumbie

RE: WOW!!! Baby!

Postby Jumbie » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:57 am

Just want to add my congratulations and warm wishes to those you've already received. What a wonderful blessing. Enjoy each moment.

Thank you so much for sharing your joy with us.

wickedhppy
Private E-2

Postby wickedhppy » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:55 pm

Thank you for all your congratulations and prayers. I was in a bit of a funk today, but between getting out of the house today for the first time in almost a week, and reading all the warm thoughts from everyone has helped, too. I am enjoying almost everything aboutmy son. (the diapers and icky umbillical cord thingy I can do without) I am wicked happy!

Thank you all!
April

Sheri

Postby Sheri » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:46 am

Hey there!

No worries! The icky umbillical cord thingy (very funny!!!) will fall off soon and the belly will start looking the way it should. It's strange isn't it! That nasty little thing was so important during the pregnancy but all it seems to do now is gross you out! lol!

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying almost everyting about your son! Of coarse there are going to be a few things that get to you. It's natural. We are all only human! (Most of us anyway!)

Just wait until you go to change him, the air hits his business and he "showers" you with love! *grin*

Just tell him Auntie Sheri says "boo gah boo boo boo ie guh goo dah eh! He'll understand!

Take care! (All of you!)

Sheri

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party