I’m near the end of my trip to New York City. As mentioned in my previous post, I’m accompanying our 2006 and 2007 Writer’s Digest annual competitions winners Mary Feuer and Alegra Clarke to meet literary agents.
I’ve met so many great agents on this trip and learned so much. But I’ve decided to let Mary and Alegra give you the full rundown in their own words. They’re going to be contributing to this blog later in the week when they’ve had a chance to decompress, so stay tuned. In the meantime, here are some pictures of our adventures in agent land.
1. Alegra pitching Michelle Brower
2. Mary, Alegra and Jennie Dunham
3. Mary, Donald Maass and Alegra
4. Mary, Alegra and me at our hotel
5. Annelise Robey, Mary and Alegra lunching