While at AWP, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Caleb J. Ross and Nik Korpon to talk about writers, social media, and the digital era.
You can listen to the 20-minute conversation here.
Some topics we discuss:
- How is it writers are so attached to the physical book?
- Is aversion to electronic media generational?
- Does spreading content through multiple platforms make your platform weaker?
- What’s the benefit to tracking reader habits?
- What are some tools authors can use to evaluate return on their investment of time and energy?