This spring will mark the one-year anniversary for Best Tweets for Writers. From the start, I have used a combination of serendipity and RSS feeds/searches (viewed in Google Reader) to curate each week’s list.
While I think I follow some of the most helpful folks on Twitter, I know I see only a small part of the writing universe.
So, I’m looking for your help:
- Who most consistently offers the best writing advice on Twitter?
- Who is most likely to share links that are helpful in your writing life?
- Who creates meaning in your Twitterstream instead of noise?
I’m looking to add at least 5 new people to my Best Tweets for Writers List.
How to nominate:
- Comment on this blog post—be sure to include Twitter handle of person you are nominating and an example of a recent Tweet
- Give me a shout-out on Twitter with the Twitter handle of the person you’d like to nominate
I’ll announce the additions in my next installment of Best Tweets.