Note on Twitter tools: See this great analysis of Tweetdeck vs. Seesmic.
watch Twitter, so you don’t have to. If I missed a great Tweet today, leave it in the Comments. Today’s post includes items from the weekend.
Most valuable Tweet of the day:
I can honestly say it was something Writer’s Digest noticed (but this isn’t from our site):
Inside look at a NYT bestselling author’s royalty statement: (if you’re writing for $$, you’ll be disappointed) @WritersDigest
- Excellent blog entry on knowing when to quit @laurenbarnholdt
- Ebooks and the future. Fascinating WSJ article @VonAllan
- “The Renegade Writer Blog: The Freelance Writer’s Bill of Rights” @MeghnaK
- 2 new books on writing programs, reviewed in the NY Times @motsjustes
- Writing at arm’s length: exercises for getting distance from your subject matter @paperbackjack
- Red Room: “Tips for Authors Doing Radio Interviews” @filedby
- The whys and hows of editing @motsjustes
- 12 steps to better book publishing. Good PW article. Authors should read as well. @JohnKremer
Looking for more social networking and updates from Writer’s Digest?