The fifth “Dear Lucky Agent” Contest wrapped up last week and agent judge Rosie Wells has chosen her winners (listed below). Congrats to all three finalists!
THE WINNERS (IN NO ORDER)
Beyond The Dreams by Stephanie Sauvinet
Vicesteed by Abra Staffin-Wiebe
Azrael’s Curse by Adam Heine
Top 3 winners all get: 1) A critique of the first 10 pages of your
work, by your agent judge. 2) A free one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com.
MEET THE (AWESOME) JUDGE!
at the Marianne Strong Literary Agency.
Clients of the Marianne Strong Literary Agency include:
David Wallace, author of national bestseller Lost Hollywood, as well as Dream Palaces of Hollywood’s Golden Age
Ian Williams, author of Rum: A Social and Sociable History
Roger Moenks, author of Inheriting Beauty
Lou Sahadi, author of 20 sports books, with his upcoming book, Affirmed, a biography of the last horse to win the Triple Crown.
Want more on this subject?
- Should you mention your age in a book query?
- 20 tips on query letters, from agent Janet Reid
- Check out the Writer’s Digest Guide to Query Letters
- What should you write in the bio of your query?
- Confused about formatting? Check out Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript.
- Read about What Agents Hate: Chapter 1 Pet Peeves.
- Want the most complete database of agents and what genres they’re looking for? Buy the 2011 Guide to Literary Agents today!