Apologies for the delay in announcing winners, but agent judge Regina Brooks of Serendipity Literary recently wrapped up our fourth “Dear Lucky Agent” Contest on the GLA blog and has picked her three winners. The winners (listed below) receive a free year of WritersMarket.com access as well as a critique on their first 10 pages from Regina.
WINNERS (IN NO ORDER)
Katherine Higgs-Coulthard: “Chicken Soup for the Social Outcast”
Katharina Gerlach: “Thicker Than Water”
Buffy Andrews: “Dance”
MEET YOUR (AWESOME) JUDGE!
Literary in Brooklyn. She has edited,
written and agented books. She is the
author of Writing Great Books for Young Adults.
Want more information?
- 5 Signs a Literary Agent is a Good Match For You.
- See examples of Successful Queries that agents liked.
- Check out The Writer’s Digest Guide to Query Letters.
- How to Write a Synopsis for a Novel.
- Facebook, Twitter and Literary Agents.
- Confused about formatting? Check out Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript.
- Read about What Agents Hate: Chapter 1 Pet Peeves.
- Want the most complete database of agents and what genres they’re looking for? Buy the 2011 Guide to Literary Agents today!