The (third) “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest is now closed. Thank you to all who entered. I got a few e-mails saying that blog comment functionality was iffy. This caught me by surprise. Tell you what. I will accept entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org through the end of today, Monday, March 29, 2010. If you had comment trouble, submit this way. Same rules apply, so read everything first.
Winners will be announced in approximately one week. I will contact winners by email, then announce everything on the blog. Thanks!
Want more on this subject?
- Writer’s Digest has contests all year round. The annual contest, for example, takes the winner to NYC for agent meetings and also gives them $3,000.
- Should you start with plot or character?
- Ten tips for a successful agent-author relationship.
- Confused about formatting? Check out Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript.
- Read about What Agents Hate: Chapter 1 Pet Peeves.
- Want the most complete database of agents and what genres they’re looking for? Buy the 2011 Guide to Literary Agents today!