I will be teaching a webinar titled “How to Land a Literary Agent” on Thursday, May 14. You just log on to a Web site, listen in on my presentation, and ask questions as we go along. Ask as many questions as you want! Even if we run out of time, I will still address all questions afterward and then e-mail you the answers so we can stay in touch.
This is my second agent workshop, and the first one was a big hit. Just this past weekend when I was in Vegas, and met a nice gentleman who said he listened in on this same webinar back in February – saying it was a big help to him.
In this webinar, I will be explaining all kinds of things, such as:
– What agents do for writers
– How to protect yourself from online scammers
– What makes up a successful query, synopsis, and book proposal
– How to break down a query letter
– How to research agents and identify your best options
– And plenty of other ins & outs of submissions, from querying multiple agents at once, to electronic submissions, to meeting agents in person at conferences. Everything is up for discussion.
The class will be helpful and a lot of fun. I hope to “see” you there! Sign up by clicking on this link.