Other than ransom notes, the most profitable area of writing is probably corporate writing. Big businesses are willing to cough up $50/hr, $100/hr, or more. That’s why author IJ Schecter is teaching a webinar, “Breaking into Corporate Writing,” this Thursday, March 10, 2011. Learn how to launch or revitalize your freelance career by taking advantage of the lucrative corporate writing market.
It all goes down at 1 p.m., EST, Thursday, March 10, 2011, and lasts 75 minutes. Keep in mind if you cannot make the live event, you can still sign up. You will still get access to the archived recording and be able to communicate with IJ personally through e-mail and ask him your personal questions.
Make money with big clients. Businesses offer some of the most rewarding and lucrative opportunities available to freelancers today—and breaking in can be easier than you think. No matter what kind of writing you’ve done so far, if you’re a good storyteller who can communicate well, you’re already qualified for the job! This webinar will show you exactly how to get it. Perhaps you’re a full time freelancer. Or maybe you’re an aspiring novelist who needs to makes some extra cash while you wait for that first big contract. Either way, if you need to make money, corporate writing is one of the best, most dependable ways to do it.
What you’ll learn:
- Why corporate writing can be a viable pursuit for any type of writer (no experience necessary)
- How the current corporate downsizing trend can actually benefit freelancers
- Why it’s easier now than ever before to build a broad, diverse client base
- What types of writing projects you can expect—and how much you’ll earn
- What essentials you need to have in place before approaching potential clients
- How to kick-start your corporate writing practice
- Tips for standing out from your competition
- Ways to grow your portfolio, clientele and profit over time
- How to boost your writing income, even if the freelance lifestyle isn’t for you
Keep in mind that all attendees will get the chance to ask IJ questions through chat and no question will go unanswered!
I.J. Schecter is a bestselling author and an award-winning interviewer and essayist. His work appears regularly in top publications throughout the world, from Today’s Bride to Today’s Parent, Maxim to Men’s Exercise, Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine to Canadian Geographic. I.J. lives in Toronto with his wife Stephanie and their three children, Julian, Oliver and Charlotte. He is the author of many books, including 102 Ways to Earn Money Writing 1,500 Words or Less (Writer’s Digest Books).
Questions? Contact email@example.com