I’ll cut right to the chase. The Writer’s Digest Conference is this coming weekend—Jan. 20–22, 2012, in Manhattan. We’ve got more than 60 literary agents lined up to take pitches at our huge Agent Pitch Slam. If you’re on the fence about attending our event (either for the full three days or the one-day option), let me give you four great reasons to attend: testimonials from writers who got agents and book deals through our event. You can get a sense of our recent successes by looking at the images below of the writers and their books. Want to read all four testimonials? They’re all online on the Writer’s Digest Conference website.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers Conferences:
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 24, 2017: The Alabama Writers Conference (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- March 25, 2017: Kansas City Writing Workshop (Kansas City, MO)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 22, 2017: Get Published in Kentucky Conference (Louisville, KY)
- April 22, 2017: New Orleans Writers Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- May 19–21, 2017: PennWriters Conference (Pittsburgh, PA)
- June 24, 2017: The Writing Workshop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer’s Digest Conference (New York, NY)
Other writing/publishing articles and links for you:
- What Are the BEST Writers Conferences to Attend?
- How to Get the Most Out of a Writers Conference.
- How to Make a Positive Impression at a Writers Conference.
- Using Writers Conferences to Your Querying Advantage.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.