Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Sarah E. Younger of Nancy Yost Literary Agency) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Sarah: Before joining the Nancy Yost Literary Agency, Sarah was the eBook editor at Press 53 and graduated from the University of Denver’s graduate course in publishing. Sarah grew up on a horse farm in North Carolina, and cherishes her Southern roots though she is enjoying living in the City. . She also runs the Nancy Yost Literary Twitter.
She is seeking: She is interested in representing all varieties of romance / women’s fiction: contemporary, historical, Western, sports, regency, inspirational, urban fantasy, paranormal, young adult and any combination thereof. Out of all of those, she’s really love to see a contemporary military romance, a great/quirky historical, or a really awesome inspirational romance. She also enjoys stories with a strong supporting cast of animal characters: horses, dogs, cats.
Please do not submit any thrillers, suspense, poetry or nonfiction.
How to Contact: E-mail Querysarah[at]nyliterary.com. Put “Query + (Your Title)” in the subject line.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Emily Gref of Lowenstein Associates.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Rachel Ekstrom of Irene Goodman Literary.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Jennifer Azantian of Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Paula Munier of Talcott Notch.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.