Reminder: New literary agents are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list. This spotlight features agent Jennifer Udden of Donald Maass Literary.
About Jennifer: Jennifer Udden joined the Donald Maass Literary Agency in 2010. She graduated from Mount Holyoke College and previously worked in nonprofit arts fundraising. She’s also on Twitter: @suddenlyjen.
She is seeking: science fiction, fantasy (find more fantasy agents), and mysteries — and is particularly interested in finding works that creatively combine aspects of all three genres.
How to Contact: Query judden [at] maassagency.com.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Emily Gref of Lowenstein Associates.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Rachel Ekstrom of Irene Goodman Literary.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Jennifer Azantian of Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Paula Munier of Talcott Notch.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.