Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Steven Hutson of WordWise Media) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Steven: Steven Hutson is a native of Los Angeles, a child of the sixties, and a storyteller almost from birth. (He’s convinced that the Wimpy Kid books are based on his childhood, but he can’t prove it.) After several years freelance editing and directing a writers’ conference, he established WordWise Media Services in early 2011. Several agency clients have won prestigious awards for their works. He speaks frequently at writers’ events, writes an eclectic blog, and serves on the Board of Trustees for his local public library.
He is seeking: Steve wants to be surprised with fresh ideas, particularly from young people. He represents a wide range of fiction and nonfiction books for adults and children. Spiritual themes are a favorite.
Please no erotica, poetry, chainsaw murders, picture books, or screenplays.
Submission instructions: “Download the query form on the agency website, and follow the instructions carefully. If you don’t hear back within 30 days, feel free to send a reminder.” Seeking writers from the US and Canada only.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Writing About Grief in Your Story or Novel? Here is Some Writing Advice.
- NEW Agent Ethan Vaughan of Kimberley Cameron Assoc. Seeks Clients Now.
- How to Help the Book Release of a Friend.
- How Training For a Marathon is Like Writing a Novel.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- “The Book Chooses the Writer.”
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.