As of October 2015, Paul has stopped agenting.
Do not query him.
Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Paul Lamb of Howard Morhaim Literary Agency) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Paul: Paul Lamb of Howard Morhaim Literary Agency is a graduate of DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana, and was a recipient of a POSSE Scholarship. Paul joins the agency after nearly a decade in Marketing at both Penguin and Random House, with various imprints. Owing to his professional experience in trade publishing, Paul has a strong sense of publishers’ needs, and a unique insight into the representation of authors.
He is seeking: His tastes lie strongly with nonfiction in a wide variety of genres and subjects, notably business, political science, sociology, memoir, travel writing, sports, pop culture, and music. He is also interested in crime, mystery, and literary fiction.
How to submit: [As of October 2015, Paul has stopped agenting. Do not query him.]
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- 7 Things Agents Want to See in a Query (and 9 They Don’t).
- The 5 Stages of the Query Process.
- How to Trim Your Query Down to 250 Words of Fewer.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Writing a Query.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.