Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Linda Glaz of Hartline Literary Agency) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Linda: Now an agent at Hartline Literary Agency, Linda Glaz is an experienced editor, reviewer and writer, and for a couple of years was a final reader for Wild Rose Press, then for White Rose Publishing all the while reviewing for online sites. She was a judge for the Genesis contest for the American Christian Fiction Writers, a judge for the Emily Award for the West Houston Chapter of the Romance Writers of America, and on the faculty for Faithwriters.com annual conference in 2010 and 2011. The whole agency runs a blog that you can find here.
She is seeking: “I don’t connect with a lot of nonfiction, but would always be happy to have peek. However, if you’ve got a great romance, either contemporary, suspense, or historic, you’ll probably make me happy. Please no fantasy, sci-fi, or children’s. And any other genre, if well-written, will certainly get my notice.”
How to submit: linda (at) hartlineliterary.com. More submission instructions are online for both fiction and nonfiction works.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How to Write a Novel: 7 Tips Everyone Can Use.
- Need an agent? New agent Amy Tannenbaum seeks writers.
- Travel on the Page: How to Write About a Country You’ve Never Visited.
- Why You Have to Stop Beating Yourself Up Over Your Writing.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Agent Linda Epstein: Learn more about her and query her.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.