Reminder: New literary agents are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list. This spotlight is for agent Jamie Drowley of Inklings Literary.
(Look over a growing list of agents who represent paranormal novels and urban fantasy.)
About Jamie: Dr. Jamie Bodnar Drowley is a literary agent who came to Inklings Literary Agency from Corvisiero Literary Agency. Jamie has been selectively building her client list, she’s an author and a long time critique member/editor, with a keen eye for detail. In her other life, she is an orthodontist, Air Force veteran, military spouse, mother of three, and animal lover.
She is seeking: In Adult, New Adult and Young Adult fiction, Jamie is seeking fantasy, mystery, romance, paranormal, historical, contemporary, horror, light sci-fi and thrillers. In MG, she loves stories that make her laugh and are imaginative with a clear voice. She loves strong characters with distinct voices and unique story lines that stay with her long after she is finished reading.
How to submit: Electronic submissions only. Please send your query, first five pages, and a one page synopsis (all pasted into the body of the e-mail) to query [at] inklingsliterary.com, addressed to Jamie.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Emily Gref of Lowenstein Associates.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Rachel Ekstrom of Irene Goodman Literary.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Jennifer Azantian of Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- New Agent Seeking Clients: Paula Munier of Talcott Notch.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Novel Synopsis Writing Tips.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.