Reminder: New literary agents are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list. This spotlight features Amy Cloughley of Kimberley Cameron & Associates.
About Amy: Amy came to Kimberley Cameron & Associates with a background in editing, writing, and marketing. She has studied creative writing and literature and holds a B.S. in magazine journalism. She worked in editorial and marketing roles in magazine publishing and corporate business before shifting her professional focus to her lifelong love of books. She leverages her background in both words and business to benefit her clients. Learn more about her by visiting her company webpage or follow her on Twitter @AmyCloughley.
She is seeking: literary and commercial fiction, mystery/suspense, narrative nonfiction, travel or adventure memoir.
How to submit: For fiction, please send your query with a one-page synopsis and the first 50 pages of your manuscript as separate Word or .pdf attachments to amyc [at] kimberleycameron.com. For nonfiction, please send your query and include a well-researched proposal and three sample chapters in the same format. Include “Author Submission” in the subject line.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How to Create Great Characters, Explained by Agent Donald Maass.
- 170 Agent Interviews and Counting — Read Them Here.
- The Dos and Don’ts Of Writing a Thriller.
- NEW Agent Seeking Writers: Jennie Goloboy of Red Sofa Literary.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.