Paul Rodeen recently left his position at Sterling Lord Literistic to establish his own agency, focusing on children’s writing. Here are the details.
3501 N. Southport #497, Chicago, IL 60657. http://rodeenliterary.com/
Interested In: Children’s work and illustrators, middle grade, picture books and young adult. Contact: Paul Rodeen.
How to submit: Send submissions electronically to email@example.com. Guidelines: “
Unsolicited submissions are accepted, however, we do not accept unsolicited hardcopy submissions.
Cover letters with contact information should be included. Lengthy pieces and large files should not be sent initially, fifty
pages from a novel or a longer work of nonfiction will suffice. Electronic portfolios from illustrators are accepted. Picture book texts and picture book dummies are accepted. Graphic novels and comic books are accepted. We do not require exclusive looks at manuscripts. Response time will vary depending on schedules and submission volume.”
Tips: “If you are an aspiring writer, experienced author, illustrator or educational author of children’s books, picture books, middle age books or young adult novels, then please contact us to discuss representation.”
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Writing romance or women’s? Agent Sarah Younger wants your query!
- The awesome story of how writer Taylor Reid met her agent, Carly Watters.
- How to Deal With Writing Rejections.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Writing fantasy, sci-fi, historical fic, women’s, YA or MG? Query this agent!
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.