About Weronika: Weronika has worked in different capacities on both the publishing and agenting end of the business—with acquisitions editor Brian Farrey at Flux as well as literary agents Jenny Bent at The Bent Agency, Kathleen Anderson of Anderson Literary Management, and Mary Kole of Andrea Brown Literary Agency.
She is seeking: Single-title romances with an interesting premise and hook, particularly romances set in present-day; women’s fiction that deals with quirky and witty issues and stories that can make her both laugh and cry; literary fiction by authors with an established background and with a voice, especially books narrated by a younger protagonist; commercial fiction with a high concept; thrillers, mysteries, and crime novels that are fast-paced and transcend the genre stereotypes; horrors, both commercial and literary, with high public and private stakes; memoirs that offer interesting angles on real-life issues; and nonfiction that speaks to the general public (in specific subject areas as listed on her website, http://www.weronikajanczuk.com).
How to contact: (It appears she is no longer agenting as of fall 2012.)
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How to Interact With Agents on Facebook and Twitter.
- How to Create a Simple Writer Blog.
- How to Back Up Your Blog and Save Content.
- So You Have a Blog — Now What?
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.