Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Natasha Alexis of The Zachary Shuster Harmsworth Literary Agency) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Natasha: Natasha Alexis is a literary agent at The Zachary Shuster Harmsworth Literary Agency. She
received her B.S. degree cum laude from New York University. After working as a junior television development executive at Showtime Networks, she earned her J.D. from Northeastern Law School and practiced corporate law with a focus on intellectual property at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton and Garrison in New York.
She is seeking: Alexis is currently seeking works of literary and commercial fiction and nonfiction. As a fan of popular culture and cosmopolitan trends, Alexis is keen to represent YA and adult fiction with an edge and fresh point of view, especially works featuring women and people of color. She also has an interest in narrative nonfiction as well as pop science projects.
How to submit: If you would like to contact her with a book project or idea, she can be reached at nalexis (at) zshliterary.com.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Meet a New Agent Who Seeks Horror, Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
- Be Your Own Book Publicist: book tours, book trailers, videos & more.
- Literary agent @jbdrowley seeks clients NOW.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Why Feedback From Your Target Audience is Important For Writers.
- An interview with CNN Producer Jack Gray about his debut essay collection.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.