Lindsey is no longer actively agenting with Larsen Pomada Literary. Please do not query her.
Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Lindsey Clemons of Larsen Pomada Literary Agents) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Lindsey: Lindsey Clemons joined Larsen Pomada Literary Agents in 2009 as an intern for both the agency and the San Francisco Writers Conference working directly for agency co-founder Elizabeth Pomada. Now, fulfilling her dream of working in the literary world, she is the agency’s newest Associate Agent. Lindsey graduated from California State University, Long Beach with a BA in Film and Electronic Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. Although she has since put down her pen, she is certain that she will resume writing short stories someday. Combining her love for traveling and learning, Lindsey has studied literature and the arts in Florence, Dublin, and New York at Columbia University.
She is seeking: captivating thrillers, mysteries of all sorts and literary fiction. She is an advocate for strong, well-developed characters and fresh, distinct voices.
How to contact: Please query her with the first 10 pages of your manuscript and a 1-2-page synopsis via e-mail (no attachments) at Lindsey.Reads.Books [at] gmail.com. Lindsey is no longer actively agenting with Larsen Pomada Literary. Please do not query her.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers’ Conferences:
- July 23, 2016: “Get Published” Conference of Tennessee (Nashville, TN)
- July 30, 2016: Colorado Writing Workshop (Denver, CO)
- Aug. 12-14, 2016: Writer’s Digest Conference East (New York, NY)
- August 20, 2016: Toronto Writing Workshop (Toronto, Canada)
- Sept. 9, 2016: Sacramento Writers Conference (Sacramento, CA)
- Sept. 10, 2016: Writing Workshop of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Sept. 10, 2016: Chesapeake Writing Workshop (Washington, DC)
- Oct. 28-30, 2016: Writer’s Digest Novel Writing Conference (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nov. 5-6, 2016: ShowMe Writers Masterclass (Columbia, MO)
- Nov. 19, 2016: Las Vegas Writing Workshop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Feb. 26 – March 3, 2017: Writers Winter Escape Cruise (conference/cruise departing Miami)
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How NOT to Pitch Your Book.
- Examining an Excellent Pitch.
- Genre Author Taylor Stevens Explains “How I Got My Agent.”
- How I Got My Agent: Oksana Marafioti, Author of AMERICAN GYPSY.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.