Lindsey is no longer actively agenting with Larsen Pomada Literary. Please do not query her.
About Lindsey: Lindsey Clemons joined Larsen Pomada Literary Agents in 2009 as an intern for both the agency and the San Francisco Writers Conference working directly for agency co-founder Elizabeth Pomada. Now, fulfilling her dream of working in the literary world, she is the agency’s newest Associate Agent. Lindsey graduated from California State University, Long Beach with a BA in Film and Electronic Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. Although she has since put down her pen, she is certain that she will resume writing short stories someday. Combining her love for traveling and learning, Lindsey has studied literature and the arts in Florence, Dublin, and New York at Columbia University.
She is seeking: captivating thrillers, mysteries of all sorts and literary fiction. She is an advocate for strong, well-developed characters and fresh, distinct voices.
How to contact: Please query her with the first 10 pages of your manuscript and a 1-2-page synopsis via e-mail (no attachments) at Lindsey.Reads.Books [at] gmail.com. Lindsey is no longer actively agenting with Larsen Pomada Literary. Please do not query her.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How NOT to Pitch Your Book.
- Examining an Excellent Pitch.
- Genre Author Taylor Stevens Explains “How I Got My Agent.”
- How I Got My Agent: Oksana Marafioti, Author of AMERICAN GYPSY.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.