Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Kristin Miller of D4EO Literary Agency) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Kristin: She interned at the agency for nine months and co-founded the young adult blog YA Highway. She also has a personal blog here.
She is seeking: Young adult and middle grade. Her official wish list is online here.
How to contact: Kristin@D4EO.com. Paste the first five pages of your novel beneath your query. Do NOT send attachments as your email will be deleted. Please put “QUERY: Name of Your Novel” as the subject line.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers’ Conferences:
- Oct. 28–30, 2016: Writer’s Digest Novel Writing Conference (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nov. 19, 2016: Las Vegas Writing Workshop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- Feb. 26–March 3, 2017: Writers Winter Escape Cruise (conference/cruise departing Miami)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- July 22, 2017: Tennessee Writers Workshop (Nashville, TN)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer’s Digest Conference (New York, NY)
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- It Takes a Village (To Write a Novel).
- How to Start Your Novel.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Why Nothing You Write is Ever Wasted.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.