is now agenting with the Hannigan
Salky Getzler Agency.
Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Josh Getzler of Writers House) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
21 W. 26th Street, New York NY 10010. Email: email@example.com. www.writershouse.com.
Seeking new and unagented writers. Prior to becoming a junior agent, Mr. Getzler have had 15 years in the business (not all publishing). Currently handles: 75% fiction, 25% nonfiction.
How to contact: E-mail only with query with five or so pages. Synopsis not necessary.
Actively seeking: Foreign and historical thrillers.
Recent sales: Devil’s Thrill by Gerald Elias (Minotaur, Fall 2009).
provided by GLA blogger extraordinaire Kristen Howe.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Writing fantasy, mystery, literary, urban fan, sci-fi or horror? Query Shira Hoffman.
- Writing the Male POV: 5 Tips.
- Author Antonio Hill explains: 5 Keys to Writing a Great Thriller.
- Agent JL Stermer puts out a call for more women’s fiction and young adult.
- 5 Ways to Build Solid Relationships in Your Story.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.