Fiction areas of interest: Literary fiction, science fiction, fantasy, humor/satire, young adult.
How to contact: Send a query with a SASE. No e-mails. He’s seeking projects with a greater literary emphasis to his tastes than is typical of many agents who represent authors in these genres. JABberwocky website.
Tips: “I like things that are dark, that break rules, and that possess wit and humor. I like being thrust into other cultures, and similarly, I go for books that draw me into other worlds that exist on their own terms. Strong, evocative writing is a must.”
Prior to his current position, he was an agent with Folio Literary. Do not send Eddie any unsolicited mss. Query him through snail mail and include a SASE.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- UK Agent David Haviland seeks US & UK Writers/Clients.
- The Value of Getting Familiar With One or More Plotting Systems.
- The 9 Ingredients of Character Development
- Story Problems? Solve Them With a Plot Device.
- 5 Ways to Make Sure You Get Good Revision Notes From Beta Readers.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.