Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Amanda Luedeke of MacGregor Literary) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Amanda: Amanda is a 2006 graduate of Taylor University’s Professional Writing program. Since her college graduation, Amanda has made her living as a full-time writer, freelancing for newspapers and marketing agencies as well as operating her own writing business. Amanda came on board with us a year ago as Chip’s assistant and is now a full agent.
She is seeking: childrens, YA, speculative, and post-college-aged fiction and nonfiction. Amanda will also be helping with foreign deals.
How to contact: E-query amanda(at)MacGregorLiterary(dot)com.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers’ Conferences:
- Oct. 28–30, 2016: Writer’s Digest Novel Writing Conference (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nov. 19, 2016: Las Vegas Writing Workshop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- Feb. 26–March 3, 2017: Writers Winter Escape Cruise (conference/cruise departing Miami)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- July 22, 2017: Tennessee Writers Workshop (Nashville, TN)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer’s Digest Conference (New York, NY)
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- From Self-Published Author to Agented Success.
- “How I Got My Agent,” by Self-Published Author Boyd Morrison.
- NEW Literary Agent Seeking Writers: Brooks Sherman of FinePrint Literary.
- 170 Agent Interviews and Counting — Read Them Here.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.