Fiction areas of interest: general fiction/mainstream, literary fiction, mystery and suspense, thrillers, historicals, contemporary women’s fiction.
Nonfiction areas of interest: biography and memoir, history, business, finance, psychology, popular science.
How to submit: “We request that all submissions be with a query plus short sample. All submissions will be responded to within 6-8 weeks, ideally. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How NOT to Pitch Your Book.
- Examining an Excellent Pitch.
- Genre Author Taylor Stevens Explains “How I Got My Agent.”
- How I Got My Agent: Oksana Marafioti, Author of AMERICAN GYPSY.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.