21 W 38th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
646 839 6899
Seeking: Nonfiction, particularly current events, international affairs, pop cultural studies, and narratives with strong female voices, as well as up-market, commercial fiction.
Submission Guidelines: “Our preferred method for receiving queries is via email. Please send a query letter, including a bio, and approximately ten sample pages to:firstname.lastname@example.org.”
– All material must appear in the body of the e-mail.
– She will not open any attachments.
– She does not respond to queries via phone.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other dog author writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Interview with Maria Goodavage, Best-Selling Author of SOLDIER DOGS.
- Interview with Julie Klam, Best-Selling Author of LOVE AT FIRST BARK.
- Interview with W. Bruce Cameron, author of A DOG’S PURPOSE.
- Interview with Dorothy Patent, Author of SAVING AUDIE: A PIT BULL GETS A SECOND CHANCE.
- Interview with the authors of NUBS: THE TRUE STORY OF A MAN, A MARINE, AND A MIRACLE.
- Interview with Wade Rouse, Author of I’M NOT THE BIGGEST B*TCH IN THIS RELATIONSHIP.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.