1) One-year U.S. subscription to Writer’s Digest magazine (retail value: $47.92).
2) One-year of online access to WritersMarket.com, with updated listings for more than 8,000 book publishers, magazines, literary agents, contests, scriptwriting markets, and more (retail value: $39.99).
3) Access to our most important webinar: The Essentials of Online Marketing & Promotion — a 1-hour tutorial on how to promote yourself as a writer, and get the attention of editors and agents (retail value: $99.00).
4) 10% off Writer’s Online Workshops course registrations: get one-on-one attention and professional, personalized critiques of your writing, all on your schedule and at home!
5) Plus 10% off all purchases made at the Writer’s Digest Shop throughout the year.
This is a total retail value of $198.80. However, when you sign up today to become a VIP, you receive everything for less than 50 clams. Not too shabby.
(The Writer’s Digest VIP program is open to residents of the United States only. We still love you though, Canada.)