Congrats you two!)
In appreciation of the extreme good news that How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack got a nice mention in the Oct. 2010 Reader’s Digest (comes out today or tomorrow), I am doing another super-awesome, free giveaway.
To enter, just comment on this blog post. Two winners will be chosen at random to win a free, signed copy of all three of my books:
1) How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack
2) 2011 Guide to Literary Agents
3) Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript.
(I must be able to mail the books to an address in the U.S., and you must include an e-mail so that I can contact you. Enter by EOD Sept. 18.)
- Leave a comment, any comment, for one chance to win.
- Leave a comment involving a gnome pun for two chances to win.
- Leave a comment with some kind of link to your blog/site where you post good news/content about any of my books, and receive five chances to win.
Page 18 of the Oct. 2010 issue
of Reader’s Digest highlights
How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack
in the upper-left corner!