I was very fortunate this week to write a guest column for agent Mary Kole’s KidLit blog — one of the best agent blogs on the Internet. My post was addressing the question: “How Do You Know When Your Work is Finally Ready to Submit to Agents?” I was also very fortunate that a small feature on me in my local suburban weekly actually got a very nice reprint in The Cincinnati Enquirer on Oct. 23, 2010. This picture below is not the actual feature, but simply a mention of the piece inside.
Coverage & Interviews:
- The Last Draft Writers Group did a quick post on the book here.
- The Moonlight, Mace and Mayhem Blog did a quick interview with me.
- The Creatively Green Blog, run by the author of The Everything Green Wedding Book, did a nice feature on the book.
- I’ve been told by writer Jessica Subject that, as of 6 a.m. on Nov. 1, she will be giving away a copy of How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack as part of her Great Gift Ideas post. Her main blog homepage can be found here.
- There has been lots of other coverage on the book, including mentions by Reader’s Digest, AOL News, and Cincinnati Magazine. Click here to see all posts related to the chronicling of Gnomes and my writing life.
If you haven’t nabbed a copy of GNOMES
yet, grab one on Amazon!
Gnomevicious Tweets!! WELL WELL WELL, it
appears my ultra-nemesis, the evil garden warrior known only as
Gnomevicious, is tweeting now as of yesterday. I would suggest everyone
follow him on Twitter just to keep track of his evil whereabouts. Follow him here: @gnomevicious.