Recently I gave the keynote speech at the 2014 Northern Colorado Writers Conference. The whole event was an amazing blast. The NCWC is based in Fort Collins, CO, an amazing city to visit. It’s filled with college students, fun people, indie shops, microbreweries, and the like.
I have pasted some fun pictures from the event below. If you attended and want to see Kerrie’s entire photobucket album, see it here.
If you like anywhere in the area of Fort Collins, check out this event in years to come. It’s hosted in the spring (usually March or April) and has great people, agent pitching, sessions, gatherings, critiques, and more. It’s my second time teaching (after 2008) and I’m glad I went again.
I Will Speak At These Great Writing Events in 2014:
- Jan 11, 2014: Capitol City Writing Retreat (Lansing, MI)
- Feb. 1, 2014: Pennwriters Pittsburgh Chapter Event (Pittsburgh, PA)
- March 28-29, 2014: Northern Colorado Writers Conference (Fort Collins, CO)
- March 30 – April 4, 2014: Worship Write With God: Christian Writers Retreat (Asheville, NC)
- April 11-13, 2014: Missouri Writers Guild Conference (St. Louis, MO)
- May 3, 2014: University of Central Arkansas MFA Literary Event (Little Rock/Conroy, AR)
- June 6-8, 2014: Wyoming Writers Conference (Sheridan, WY)
- July 13-16, 2014: Southeastern Writers Conference (St. Simon’s Island, GA)
- Aug. 1-3, 2014: Writer’s Digest Conference (New York, NY)
- Aug. 5-10, 2014: Texas Writing Retreat (outside Houston, TX)
- October 2014: Books by the Banks Book Festival (Cincinnati, OH)
- November 2014: Atlanta Writers Fall Conference (Atlanta, GA)