I am teaching a comprehensive one-day writing seminar in Hurst, TX on Nov. 5, 2011 — come out and learn how to find an agent and get published. Have you completed a novel, kids book, memoir, or nonfiction book idea? Are you eager to get your work published but you just don’t know how to go about it? Then, this seminar, put on by the Trinity Writers Workshop, is for you. See the event website here.
(See a large list of writers conferences.)
The event goes from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011, at the Hampton Inn in Hurst, TX (between Dallas and Fort Worth). I’ve taught for the TWW back in 2007, and I’m happy to say the Texas crowd is professional and kind — a great environment for writers to gather.
This day’s sessions will include the following:
* Chapter One Dos and Don’ts
* How To Format Your Writing
* What an Editor Wants: Learn How to Get Publishing and Professional Writing Practices
* Everything You Need to Know About Agents and how to edit your query letter
* How to Sell More Books and Market
There will be one-on-one sessions with me to discuss your query. There will be Open Mic sessions to read your material. Lunch is provided.
Those with questions can contact organizer Sharon Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org
I Will Instruct At These Great Writing Events Soon:
- Oct. 24, 2014: Atlanta Writers Fall Conference (Atlanta, GA)
- Feb. 6, 2015: Kentucky Writing Conference (Louisville, KY)
- Feb. 7, 2015: Tennessee Writers Conference (Nashville, KY)
- Feb. 20, 2015: Portland Writing Workshop (Portland, OR)
- Feb. 21, 2015: Seattle Writers Workshop (Seattle, WA)
- March 27-28, 2015: Chesapeake Writing Conferences (Baltimore and DC)
- April 17-18, 2015: Carolina Writing Workshop Conferences (Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC)
- May 15, 2015: Milwaukee Writers Conference (Milwaukee, WI)
- May 16, 2015: Chicago Writers Workshop (Chicago, IL)
- June 25-28, 2015: Jackson Hole Writers Conference (Jackson Hole, WY)
- July 31- Aug. 2, 2015: Writer’s Digest Conference East (New York, NY)
- October 2015: Books by the Banks Book Festival (Cincinnati, OH)
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.