Writing a memoir or your life story? Get it published in 2013! Instructor Regina Brooks is a literary agent as well as the author of You Should Really Write A Book: How To Write, Sell And Market Your Memoir. On Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013, she is teaching a brand-new webinar called “How to Write, Market & Sell Your Memoir.” It’s an intensive all about memoir writing and publishing, and comes with an individualized query critique (from Regina) for every attendee! Keep reading to learn more.
The webinar happens at 1 p.m., EST, Thursday, Dec. 10, 2013, and lasts 90 minutes.
THE QUERY CRITIQUE
Every attendees get their query critiqued by Regina! This is an amazing opportunity to get great query feedback from a literary agent.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How there are actually different types of memoir categories — and you need to know where yours fits.
- How to work with a collaborator or ghostwriter if you’re not experienced in writing.
- How to edit out the less interesting parts of your life story and focus on most interesting elements.
- How to develop a pitch and hook for your story to get agents’ & editors’ attention.
- Tips on writing a nonfiction book proposal.
- And much more. See everything on the official webinar page here.
Regina Brooks is the founder of Serendipity Literary. She is a frequent speaker at writers’ conferences nationwide and she is the author of two writing books: 1) Writing Great Books For Young Adults (Sourcebooks), and 2) You Should Really Write A Book: How To Write, Sell And Market Your Memoir.