If you’re trying to reach more readers and make connections, a blog will be one of your biggest tools. A blog is your chance to have a depot for content and let people know who you are and what you’ve written. Fortunately, we have blogging expert Porter Anderson to help us learn more about this subject. Blogging pro Porter Anderson is teaching an all-new how-to webinar on blogging called “What Authors, Bloggers and Freelancers Need to Know” on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 at 1 p.m. EST. Keep reading to learn all about the intensive webinar and the personalized critique.
All attendees will either get a quick critique of their blog, or a thorough critique of a particular submitted post. Porter is standing by to give you feedback.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
All information is on the webinar sign-up page here. That said, I know Porter will be discussing the following:
- How to create a blog that people associate with you personally.
- How to make a blog look better — in terms of laying out your material.
- How to craft great headlines and titles that people will find after searching in Google.
- How to work with guest contributors.
- How to interview experts and personalities.
Porter Anderson is a writer and journalist and columnist. He regularly blogs his “Writing on the Ether” column on Janefriedman.com. Anderson is also a regular contributor to Writer Unboxed, and to Digital Book World’s Expert Publishing Blog.