Two very cool things are happening on Monday, Sept. 20, at Joseph Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati.
First, at 5:30, I’m having an open event to celebrate the release of my book, How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack. The event is open and will have some free snacks (score!). I believe I will be talking about the book for a little while, and then moving on to the Bistro for some food. Come on down!
At 7 p.m., we are having a “Meet the WD Books Editors” event, which is essentially a Q&A panel. The audience asks questions about whatever they want. We answer. It’s that simple, and it’s all free. It’s in honor of the release of the 2011 editions of the market books.
Joseph Beth Booksellers is an amazing independent bookstore here in Cincinnati. For more information about JB or directions, click here. I hope to see you there on Sept. 20!
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers’ Conferences:
- Oct. 28–30, 2016: Writer’s Digest Novel Writing Conference (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nov. 19, 2016: Las Vegas Writing Workshop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- Feb. 26–March 3, 2017: Writers Winter Escape Cruise (conference/cruise departing Miami)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- July 22, 2017: Tennessee Writers Workshop (Nashville, TN)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer’s Digest Conference (New York, NY)