Two very cool things are happening on Monday, Sept. 20, at Joseph Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati.
First, at 5:30, I’m having an open event to celebrate the release of my book, How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack. The event is open and will have some free snacks (score!). I believe I will be talking about the book for a little while, and then moving on to the Bistro for some food. Come on down!
At 7 p.m., we are having a “Meet the WD Books Editors” event, which is essentially a Q&A panel. The audience asks questions about whatever they want. We answer. It’s that simple, and it’s all free. It’s in honor of the release of the 2011 editions of the market books.
Joseph Beth Booksellers is an amazing independent bookstore here in Cincinnati. For more information about JB or directions, click here. I hope to see you there on Sept. 20!
I Will Instruct At These Great Writing Events Soon:
- Oct. 24, 2014: Atlanta Writers Fall Conference (Atlanta, GA)
- Feb. 6, 2015: Kentucky Writing Conference (Louisville, KY)
- Feb. 7, 2015: Tennessee Writers Conference (Nashville, KY)
- Feb. 20, 2015: Portland Writing Workshop (Portland, OR)
- Feb. 21, 2015: Seattle Writers Workshop (Seattle, WA)
- March 27-28, 2015: Chesapeake Writing Conferences (Baltimore and DC)
- April 17-18, 2015: Carolina Writing Workshop Conferences (Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC)
- May 15, 2015: Milwaukee Writers Conference (Milwaukee, WI)
- May 16, 2015: Chicago Writers Workshop (Chicago, IL)
- June 25-28, 2015: Jackson Hole Writers Conference (Jackson Hole, WY)
- July 31- Aug. 2, 2015: Writer’s Digest Conference East (New York, NY)
- October 2015: Books by the Banks Book Festival (Cincinnati, OH)