Donald Maass, one of the most well known literary agents in the industry, was recently interviewed on Writer Unboxed, a website devoted to genre writing. The WU post is part 1 of a larger interview. He gives plenty of great answers and tips, including what he’s looking for right now, how cross-genre manuscripts work, and how long it takes for a book to really get published. See the full interview here.
To learn more, visit the Donald Maass Literary Agency website.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How to Write Your First Novel: 6 Pieces of Advice.
- The Importance of Setting in Your Fiction.
- NEW Literary Agent Seeking Writers: Claire Dunnington of Vicky Bijur Literary.
- Don’t Let an Agent Reject Your Query Letter Because of These Mistakes.
- How to Write a Plan a Book Series.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.