Okay, so it’s not technically a conference, per se, but I will be speaking at a regional meeting of the Northern Ohio Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators. Very cool stuff.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers Conferences:
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 24, 2017: The Alabama Writers Conference (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- March 25, 2017: Kansas City Writing Workshop (Kansas City, MO)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 22, 2017: Get Published in Kentucky Conference (Louisville, KY)
- April 22, 2017: New Orleans Writers Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- May 19–21, 2017: PennWriters Conference (Pittsburgh, PA)
- June 24, 2017: The Writing Workshop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer’s Digest Conference (New York, NY)
It all goes down from 10:30 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Aug. 29, 2009, at the Barnes & Noble, 4015 Medina Road, Akron, OH.
I will be presenting on “Everything You Need to Know About Agents.” New members are welcome. I won’t exclusively be talking about children’s books, so non-juvenile writers are free to attend, though I expect we will dedicate a fair share of it to kids stuff.