Jill Corcoran Literary. Query her there.
She is seeking middle grade and young adult. See her blog here, where she discusses things such as changes in the publishing world, how she evaluates a submission, and where to go to soak up advice on query writing.
How to submit: See her Publishers Marketplace page, as she switched agencies in 2013.
Writing books/novels for kids & teens? There are hundreds
of publishers, agents and other markets listed in the
latest Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s Market.
Buy it online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- The 10 Worst Types of Critique Partners.
- Example of What a Synopsis Should Look Like: ROBOCOP.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- 5 Reasons to Set Your Novel in a Famous Place.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.