has left Firebrand and Firebrand has
closed. Michael Stearns founded a
new agency called Upstart Crow.
His interview is still great, though.
My great co-worker, Alice Pope, recently posted her interview with super-editor turned Firebrand Literary rep Michael Stearns. See the entire interview on her Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s Market blog.
The interview has a lot of good advice from a new agent. Check it out, and way to go, Alice!
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- All Writers Face Self-Doubt — But We Conquer It.
- Make Appearances For Free to Help Promote Your Book
- Copyright Basics For Writers.
- How Do You Start Your Novel Strong?
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Literary Agent Interview: Elisabeth Weed of Weed Literary.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.