Dan Lazar, an agent at Writers House, gave a great interview to Writer Unboxed today.
Also, Dan wrote an article on pitching for the 2008 Guide to Literary Agents. I’ll post a snippet from it here on the blog soon.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Word Counts Explained: How Long Should a Book Be?
- Notes to the First-Time Novelist.
- NEW Literary Agent Seeking Clients: Sara D’Emic of Talcott Notch.
- Your Novel’s Missing Ingredient? It Could be YOU.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- How to Start Your Novel.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.